Thursday 30 April 2015

My Summer Wish List


With the weather warming up our house could do with a few new items to get into the Summer spirit. Here's a few things on my wish list.

1. Seaside Prints. One of my favourite counties is Cornwall. I've been many times and love the beautiful beaches and rugged landscape. We celebrated Toddler's first birthday there last year. The prints here are by artist Hannah Cole and are on sale at the Whistlefish galleries which are dotted all over Cornwall. I look at these paintings and smile and would love some in our house.  

2. Tableware. I have been looking for some plates and love the bright bold colours of these ones from John Lewis. They are part of the Al Fresco plate range that comes in a set of six.

3. Lantern. This small heart lantern from Hobbycraft would add a little sparkle to the house. I like the cute little hearts and could certainly find a lovely little spot to hang this from.

4. CushionsOur cushions are pretty boring at the moment and I have been meaning to get some for the bedroom. I love the unique colours and designs in these cushions. The blue and red are part of the John Lewis Figeria Cushion range and the yellow is a MissPrint Home Dashes Cushion both available from John Lewis. 

5. KettleDoesn't a nice looking kettle make such a big difference to a kitchen? The House of Fraser has a great selection of kettles. This one is the Delonghi Vintage Icona Blue Kettle and I like the unique colour and stylish look.

This is a collaborative post with the House of Fraser. All words and opinions are my own. 

That's my Summer Wish List. What would be in yours?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Polly and Pip | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig